If you're a woman concerned about coronary heart disease, you might be interested in seeing Dr. Wolff's appearance on Julie Menin's show Give and Take.
to see Dr. Wolff answer the following questions:
- What are the symptoms of coronary heart disease in women?
- Why do women with heart disease often do worse than men?
- Are there proactive measures that women can take?
- What are the options for imaging tests and what are their advantages and disadvantages?
- If someone has low cholesterol or a normal stress test, could they still be at risk for coronary heart disease?
- How much do these tests cost?